TJ Farms is the perfect place to celebrate the changing of the seasons.
Each year, the Moss family opens their lovely farm to the public for seasonal festivals — the most popular being the fall Pumpkin Patch. Come pick out a pumpkin on the farms' lovely grounds, take the kids for a wagon ride, have them sit on an old tractor, pet the farm animals or visit the pumpkin decorated barn. It's always fun for the whole family. School and other groups are welcome; please call ahead to schedule.
Pumkin Patch Schedule
The Pumpkin Patch is closed for the season.
Thank you for coming, see you next year.
Large Groups — by appointment starting at 9 am
Public — 2 pm - dark on weekdays
All welcome on weekends from 10 - dark
Pumpkins are $6-$40 depending on size. Other attractions include:
- U-pick Pumpkins, Large & Small — Wagon and Clippers available
- 16 varieties of pumpkins - one for everybody's taste
- Hay Ride - small fee (available on weekends only)
- Hay Bale Obstacle Course
- Corn shellers and grinders (small fee on weekends)
- Old Farm Tractor for pictures
- Black Smith Shop
- Animals to feed
- Bouncy House - most weekends (small fee)
- Country Store - Gourmet products available for sample and purchase
- Picnic Area & beautiful grounds
- Large Barn - come rain or shine
- Gourds, Winter Squash, Corn Stalks, and Indian Corn will be on Sale
- U-pick vegetable garden available - everything $2/lb